Software testing has very high job demand across the globe. Manual testing is the process of manually testing software for defects. GIPS Infotech Institute ensures the tester to play the role of an end user and use most of all features of the application to ensure the correct behavior. Manual Testing Course is for students who aim to be much well versed with the rising trends of the trade and apply their learning on the sector. We at GIPS Infotech Institute, mould the skill sets of the aspirants into Testing professionals who eventually give rise to the challenge to enter in to the IT trade. Being a best Manual Software Testing courses in Pune, apparently we provide an opportunity to candidates to get the ISTQB certification which will help them to easily crack the MNC job interview.
At the end of the course you will be able to –
- Understand the fundamentals of software testing along with testing techniques
- Performing different types of testing
- Understand how to identify scenarios Write / execute / review test cases
- Report generation and analysis
- Effectively communicate with stake holders validating data in the back end database
- Configuring and using testing tools effectively
- Learn to plan and design testing activities
- Test estimations
- Preparing and updating STCM with test execution reports
- Effectively work on live project using agile scrum process etc.